Align your brand with the most comprehensive and accurate directory of happy hour specials in the metro-Richmond, VA region. There can only be one site-wide sponsor, so act now before it’s taken.
About the site:
- The largest, most accurate directory of happy hour specials in the metro Richmond area
- Officially launching July 1, 2019.
- Users will be able to filter happy hour specials by:
- Day and time of happy hour
- Region (West End, Northside, etc.)
- Neighborhood (Scott’s Addition, Short Pump, Carver, etc.)
- Availability of food vs drinks specials
- 20 other features (dog-friendly, has games, hosts trivia, etc.)
- Expected site traffic: 5,000-10,000 visitors per month*
- Social media presence on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
- Our Instagram account was created April 8 and we already have 500+ followers!
About the sponsorship:
- Duration: Year-long sponsorship (July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020) during launch year.
- Only one site-wide sponsorship available.
- Logo will be added to the RVA Happy Hours logo for the entire year.
- Your logo included at the bottom of the RVAHappyHours.com homepage with other sponsors.
- One banner ad of your choosing.
- Your choice of 2 featured listing positions (for restaurants and bars only).
- Your logo added to your happy hour listing page at no additional cost
(for restaurants and bars only) .
- One social media post per month on all of our channels (Facebook, Twitter AND Instagram) dedicated to your happy hour or business.
- First dibs and discounts on any new/additional advertising opportunities on the site.
- Price: $5,000 for the entire year (that’s only $13 per day!)
Who the sponsorship is for:
- Brands that want to be known as the official sponsor of happy hour in the metro-Richmond area.
- Brands that want to get their name in front of the eyes of 5,000-10,000 site visitors* per month specifically looking for a happy hour in the metro-Richmond area.
- Restaurants or bars looking to get more people at their happy hour.
*Expected site traffic based on data from other similar sites.